Young people come with a plethora of bad choices and life lessons that we will remember for the rest of our lives.
Fate has a way of forgiving us and giving us a second chance.
An incident was reported by a man at an online supermarket.
“It was after 10pm and I was standing in line for the supermarket’s only open day. A woman in her twenties in pajamas stood in front of me, pregnant with one black eye.
She looked very worried.
The cashier asks:
– Is everything alright?
– Yes, I’m not sure if there’s any money left on my card. What’s the best way to find out? There are no ATMs in the immediate vicinity.
– I scan an item, close the receipt and then check whether the payment has been accepted.
– OKAY! I hope there’s still something for you.
Unfortunately, women’s cards are not accepted. There is not enough money. The cashier asks:
– Don’t you have any money?
– new! – I started to cry. He may have taken all my money off my credit card. Last night my ex-boyfriend kicked me out of the house.
When he came home and told me that this child was not his, he attacked me and threw me on the street. I’m not sure how to deal with this. I’m staying with a friend so I can stand alone.
Behind me, a man made the decision to join.
– I’m the one who pays! Fill in the blanks on my receipt.
Get out of the way until he can reach the woman carrying the cart. In his hands he held a basket full of eyes. The cashier began scanning the goods for men and women.
– I’m sorry, but I can’t accept it. Please! said the woman with a sigh.
– Honey, believe me when I say I know what I’m doing. When my mother was pregnant with me, I was kicked out of the house.
My father thought he had been cheated. My mother struggled to make ends meet while working two jobs. Let’s not let too many trustworthy fools take over our lives.
Yes, but I don’t accept it. I don’t have a job, so I can’t get your money back.
– Take my business card. I’ve seen you here before and you seem like a nice young lady.
I will wait for you in my shop tomorrow; I am looking for a representative. If you are interested, my wife also has a studio for rent.
Meanwhile, the cashier had put all the stuff in the bags.
It will cost you $80.
The man asks the pregnant woman to pack her things and gives the card to the cashier. He turns his gaze to the woman and adds:
– Everything is OK. Come to the interview the next day. Please understand I am serious.
Sir, if you are reading this you will notice that you have restored my trust in people. I wish you and your child a better life wherever you are madam.”